The employment of IsoNose researchers will be accompanied by a taylor-made training program. Researchers will:
- Participate in network-wide training activities that comprise international, high-quality training- and research workshops and field camps, involving both private sector and academic institutions.
- Receive complementary-skills training (including self- and time management, scientific English, research management including ethics in interdisciplinary research, science dissemination and outreach) at each of these Workshops.
- Receive local training at their primary Host Institution.
- Perform at least one secondment/internship with our private sector partners.
- Undertake at least one secondment of several weeks at another network partners institution.
- Develop their personal career development plan with their supervisors.